HUMAN RESOURCES POLICY
To establish and develop human resources and organizational competency to carry out our strategy of becoming one of the leading fruit growers and fruit juice suppliers in Europe.
- To bring the talent that will provide growth and business excellency to the company,
- To establish and strengthen company knowledge and institutional memory with competent employees,
- “Investing in people” to support the education and development activities of employees,
- Creating opportunities for employees to demonstrate their potential, increasing employee commitment
- To create a team that is open to cooperation and development, motivated, performance oriented and specialized in their field.
We value adding new talents who are candidates for leadership positions and who can act accordance with the future strategies and targets of the company, and we conduct this process in six stages.
- Screening of applications
- Telephone interviews and shortlisting
- Meetings with human resources and department managers
- Inventory & Assessment
- Reference Research
You may access, and apply to the vacant positions via the portal entitled ‘Anadolu Kariyerim’ (‘My Anadolu Career’), at the kariyer.net website, or the “İş İlanları” (“Job Openings”) link at the ‘Anadolu Grubu Kariyer’ page on Facebook.